WE ARE HIRING!
Sales & Customer Care Co-ordinator
We are looking for an energetic, well organised and personable individual to cover one of our amazing team members who has a bun in the oven!
The Role: The helping hand and supportive ear to all our customers.
- Embrace the LLK spirit
- Be proactive and not reactive
- Confident in their ability and knowledge
- Organised, efficient and can work to deadlines accurately
- Loyal to LLK and our growth
- Shows commitment to supporting customers before, during and after-sales
- A friendly voice – First point of contact for customers on the telephone.
- Sales – To quote, advise and guide customer’s through buying experience
- Shipping – To maintain good relationships and communications with our couriers.
- Customer Care – To ensure our customers are fully informed throughout the purchase
- Aftercare – To follow up with customers to offer support where needed
Other areas of responsibility:
- Sending order acknowledgements
- Monitor incoming emails
- Sales admin – processing orders
- Ensuring forward/backorders are delivered on time
- Booking in deliveries on Palletways
- Producing daily picking lists
- Liaising with the warehouse team to ensure collection deadlines are met
- Working with the marketing team to identify case study opportunities
- Contacting customers to produce case studies
- Seeking feedback from customers on their overall experience with LLK
- Supporting accounts – issuing invoices and statements
- Processing card payments
- To update, categorise, build and manage our databases using existing company tools eg. Warranty activation forms (existing customers), Demo feedback/booking forms (potential customers) etc.
- To use our databases to keep our customers up to date on events, new products etc
- Building review content for the website, testimonials etc.
If you think you have what it takes to join our fabulous team here at LLK simply send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com!