Could you be our next Accounts Apprentice?
We are looking for an efficient and accurate Finance Apprentice to aid our Financial Director in maintaining the company’s financial records.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working alongside the Financial Director to maintain accurate accounts records
• Basic book-keeping duties
• Sales ledger
• Purchase ledger
• Running calculations to ensure that records are correct
• Maintaining spreadsheets
• Credit control
• Managing daily incoming and outgoing post
• Receiving and processing purchase invoices
• Receiving and processing expense forms
• Handling requests for payment
• Verifying calculations, working with the accounts system
• Reconciliation of direct debit mandates & supplier statements
The Ideal candidate will have:
• Understanding of working in an office environment
• Keen interest in finance
• Able to work towards an AAT certificate or similar accountancy qualification
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills
• An eye for detail
• Able to work as part of a team
Opportunities to develop at LLK are limitless, but in return, we want ambitious, driven, passionate, and fun people willing to come to work every day and contribute to our vision. We want the brightest, most committed people, capable of dreaming big because there are lots to do and achieve!
If you think you could be our next Accounts Apprentice send your CV to Kitchens@linda-lewis.co.uk today!