LLK ARE HIRING!
LLK is seeking a Graduate/Intern Digital Marketing Assistant to help us to take the next step to grow our business and expand into new markets.
Linda Lewis Kitchens is on the verge of some major growth and are planning to move our business into new areas. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven ideas person to join us on this exciting journey.
As LLK’s sole Graduate/Intern Digital Marketing Executive, this is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to contribute to the growth of this exciting company. We need someone with a fresh approach who can handle all aspects of the role from idea conception through to execution. The candidate will be self-motivated with a strategic mind who can consistently deliver creatively inspiring content in line with the company voice.
• Devise and implement social media strategies and campaigns across all territories, in line with marketing goals and objectives.
• Establish, expand and manage our presence on social media platforms, including but not limited to, blogs, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, to meet business objectives.
• Create and deliver both planned and reactive content in line with marketing plans to publish across relevant social channels.
• Create and distribute a varied and compelling content plan across all company platforms, organising a scheduling calendar and ensuring all content and outputs are relevant and on brand.
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces by engaging in conversations and responding to users where appropriate, identifying and dealing with potential threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business.
• Monitor competitor activity and new and emerging trends within the social media space, making recommendations where necessary to ensure we are up to date and using the most effective tools and active on all relevant outlets.
• Collaborate with other departments to develop and deliver effective campaigns across social media platforms to support wider business initiatives or to meet business and team objectives, including regular competitions.
• Set benchmarks, analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to optimise results.
• Oversee the look and feel of all social channels, ensuring they’re on brand and aligned to current creative styling.
• Maintain the company website and all content
• Create Press Releases for distribution to relevant publications.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience developing, managing and executing social media plans and campaigns.
• Ability to understand business and marketing goals and objectives and how to translate those into social media strategies.
• Demonstrates creativity, passion for and immersion in social media.
• Excellent copywriting, editing and communication skills.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and networks, and how each platform can be strategically deployed.
• Solid understanding of social media metrics, social listening and scheduling tools, digital analytics and principles of SEO; ability to generate, analyse and interpret data
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, social media, digital media, business or related field.
• Experience using Adobe products such as Photoshop, In Design- this is desirable and not essential
• Experience with website maintenance, preferably on WordPress
Opportunities to develop at LLK are limitless, but in return we want ambitious, driven, passionate, and fun marketers willing to come to work every day and contribute to our vision. We want the brightest, most committed people, capable of dreaming big, because there’s lots to do and achieve!
Hours & Benefits
• Hours: 37.5 hours per week. 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with 30-minute lunch break
• 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• Target-related bonuses
• Contributory Pension scheme, optional
• Free parking
How to Apply
If you would be the perfect fit for LLK then please send your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!