The Cuppone Giotto Oven is everything you would expect from a Cuppone Pizza Oven and much, much more. Innovation and technology have once again enabled Cuppone to be the first to reinterpret the needs of a modern Pizza Chef and provide a new tool to make their work easier than ever before.
Superbly elegant, extremely practical and functional, the Cuppone Giotto Oven is the first ever electric oven with a revolving stone base. The Giotto ovens guarantee high productivity and stand comparison with any other type of oven: electric, gas or wood-burning. The results that can be gained from this oven are amazing, we guarantee that once you have found the correct settings to suit your dough you will get perfect results every time.
The Giotto is manufactured to a very high standard, taking every operational and energy efficiency issue into account. Its beautiful appearance and stainless steel construction makes the Giotto seem almost space age
– Delivered tilted upright on wheels which allows it to be easily wheeled through any opening that measures 800w x 2000h. Can arrive on site and be assembled ready for installation within one hour
– Panoramic glass door and internal lights which allow the user to check the progress of their pizzas without opening the door and losing heat
– Stone cooking base which guarantees authentic Italian pizza cooking
– Two rotation speeds, identified by a tortoise and a hare. The tortoise setting takes 30 seconds to do a full revolution and is to make loading and unloading as easy as possible; the hare setting takes just 7 seconds per revolution and is to be used for cooking the pizzas
– Eight pizzas can be unloaded from the Giotto oven in just twenty seconds; the ultimate in fast food with the best quality
– Can fit into a corner space
– Digital control panel that can be programmed to come on automatically, meaning there is no need for staff to arrive early to turn the oven on.
– The Giotto comes complete with an extraction hood as well as a stand that has storage underneath.
– Supplied with 2 years parts and 1 year labour.
Hand built in Italy to order. Please allow 3-4 working weeks for delivery.
See the Giotto in action:
|Model||Dimensions||Oven Dimensions||Pizza Capacity||Gross Weight||Loading||Hourly Output|
|LLKGIOTTO/BABY||1310||1410||1670||1100mm Ø||8 x 300mmor7 x 350mmor3 x 500mm||495kg||14.2kW – 3 Phase Only||Approx 120 x 12” pizzas|
|LLKGIOTTO||1610||1710||1670||1400mm Ø||14 x 300mmor10 x 350mmor5 x 500mm||720kg||18.2kW – 3 Phase Only||Approx 200 x 12” pizzas|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.