Could you be our next Apprentice?
LLK is seeking a Business Admin to form an integral part of our exciting and fast-growing company.
Linda Lewis Kitchens is on the verge of some major growth and we are planning to move our business into new areas. We are looking for a confident, bubbly character to support several areas of the business.
- First point of call on the telephone
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Basic book keeping duties
- Processing sales orders
- Keeping files up to date
- Checking in deliveries
- Updating stock and sold database
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence in speaking with customers
- The ability to work as part of a team
- An eye for detail
Opportunities to develop at LLK are limitless, but in return, we want ambitious, driven, passionate, and fun people willing to come to work every day and contribute to our vision. We want the brightest, most committed people, capable of dreaming big because there are lots to do and achieve!
Hours, Salary & Benefits
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week. 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with 30-minute lunch break
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Starting Salary: £6,825.00 per annum, paid monthly
- Target related bonuses
- Contributory Pension scheme, optional
- Free parking
How to Apply
If you would be the perfect fit for LLK then please send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!